This photograph was taken very recently by a Friend and shows Blackweir woods looking beautiful in the spring sunshine with wild garlic and bluebells growing in profusion. This lovely carpet of flowers is due to the hard work you have put in to clear the invasive Himalayan Balsam over the past two years. Thank you!
- Has anybody had an encounter with a dog named Zoe. No muzzle and off the lead had a go at one of the walkers in th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Great walk with Barry Embling after our AGM. Disappointing turn out for AGM. Please show your support by renewing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- We will see a lot of our Friends of Bute Park friends at the AGM being held today. Looking forward to it. 3 weeks ago
- We last met on the 19th May at our usual picnic table by the river. Our eager volunteers had us moving on at 11:10… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- CONSERVATION. Planting flowers 10:30 Meet Secret Garden table by river. 11/05/19. Stout shoes and weather proof clothing please. 2 months ago
- HIMALAYAN Balsam pulling. 11am 5th May 19. Table by river next to Secret Garden Cafe. It's that time again! 2 months ago
Bute Park website