- Sadly due to issues at the AGM 99 per cent of the Committee resigned, so the Friends of Bute Park is being mothball… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- Has anybody had an encounter with a dog named Zoe. No muzzle and off the lead had a go at one of the walkers in th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 years ago
- Great walk with Barry Embling after our AGM. Disappointing turn out for AGM. Please show your support by renewing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 years ago
- We will see a lot of our Friends of Bute Park friends at the AGM being held today. Looking forward to it. 3 years ago
- We last met on the 19th May at our usual picnic table by the river. Our eager volunteers had us moving on at 11:10… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 years ago
- CONSERVATION. Planting flowers 10:30 Meet Secret Garden table by river. 11/05/19. Stout shoes and weather proof clothing please. 3 years ago
Bute Park website
Author Archives: butepark
Important Notice The Bute Park Friends Group is currently dormant pending recruitment to the necessary committee posts. If you would like to become involved with the Bute Park Friends Group please make contact with Paul Barratt…email@example.com.) Events Yesterdays AGM (29/06/19)was … Continue reading
Our AGM will be held on Sat 29 June at 12 noon at the Education Centre. Conservation – Saturday 8 June 1030 – meeting at table by the river outside the Secret Garden Cafe On … Continue reading
We will be holding our AGM on Sat 29 June at 12 noon in the Education Centre. This will be a short meeting in which we would welcome your support and participation. We recommend that you bring your own refreshments … Continue reading
All future events can be found on the Events page The Committee would like to thank all the anonymous litter pickers who help to keep our lovely park clean. Future conservation work The system for conservation tasks has been changed … Continue reading
See future events including an official Bute Park event on the events page. Spring is coming. But so is the snow and ice. Its been lovely in the Park. Nice walks down through the park to the City Centre or … Continue reading
We had a photo walk for our Bute Calendar for 2019. We will need photos for 2020, so keep snapping all through the year.
Planted the Hollies in the pouring Rain on Saturday 10 February 2018. Well done to all those who attended and helped plant the Ilex, got soaked for their troubles, but remained in good humour. BIG GARDEN BIRDWATCH IN BUTE PARK! … Continue reading
Café closed down, re-opened, closed down and now has re-opened. Heard good things about the new people so far. Keep it up. The Secret Garden Café has re-opened and so the toilets are available thank goodness.