This photograph was taken very recently by a Friend and shows Blackweir woods looking beautiful in the spring sunshine with wild garlic and bluebells growing in profusion. This lovely carpet of flowers is due to the hard work you have put in to clear the invasive Himalayan Balsam over the past two years. Thank you!
- CONSERVATION CANCELLED Thursday due to promise of bad weather. Ranger is hoping February 9th will be better. Sorry to have to cancel. 3 weeks ago
- 31st January 2019. Thursday. Trimming hedge and other work with Bute Park ranger. Meet near Secret Garden table by river 10:30. 3 weeks ago
- Saturday 10:30 Secret Garden Cafe. Friends of Bute Park will be there for conservation whatever the weather. Minc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Sorry Bute Park Ranget decided to cancel the conservation event as I know many of you Friends brave were looking fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Apologies for the cancellation of the Conservation event due to bad weather. Next date is 8th December. Hope to see you there. 2 months ago
- Peter Finch event cancelled due to injury. Apologies but will be rearranged. Sympathy to Mr Finch. 2 months ago
Bute Park website