This photograph was taken very recently by a Friend and shows Blackweir woods looking beautiful in the spring sunshine with wild garlic and bluebells growing in profusion. This lovely carpet of flowers is due to the hard work you have put in to clear the invasive Himalayan Balsam over the past two years. Thank you!
- CONSERVATION. Planting flowers 10:30 Meet Secret Garden table by river. 11/05/19. Stout shoes and weather proof clothing please. 1 week ago
- HIMALAYAN Balsam pulling. 11am 5th May 19. Table by river next to Secret Garden Cafe. It's that time again! 2 weeks ago
- That's correct 6:30 a.m. Via the red bridge/Summer house cafe/Millennium Bridge entrance. Early birds all. 3 weeks ago
- Reminder: the Dawn Chorus walk is this Thursday, meeting at 6.30am by the Summer House Cafe end of the Millennium Bridge. 3 weeks ago
- @buteparkcardiff @The_RHS Photos of the winning entries would be fantastic. There were so many good entries this year. 1 month ago
- CONSERVATION 6/4/19 @ 10:30. Stout footwear and appropriate clothes. Meet by Secret Garden. Hopefully at table ne… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Bute Park website