This photograph was taken very recently by a Friend and shows Blackweir woods looking beautiful in the spring sunshine with wild garlic and bluebells growing in profusion. This lovely carpet of flowers is due to the hard work you have put in to clear the invasive Himalayan Balsam over the past two years. Thank you!
- Saturday 10:30 Secret Garden Cafe. Friends of Bute Park will be there for conservation whatever the weather. Minc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Sorry Bute Park Ranget decided to cancel the conservation event as I know many of you Friends brave were looking fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Apologies for the cancellation of the Conservation event due to bad weather. Next date is 8th December. Hope to see you there. 1 month ago
- Peter Finch event cancelled due to injury. Apologies but will be rearranged. Sympathy to Mr Finch. 1 month ago
- Meet for walk at Secret Garden at 9am on Sunday 25th November18. 2 months ago
- Sunday 25th November 9a.m. Walk in Bute Park listen to birds. 2 months ago
Bute Park website