This photograph was taken very recently by a Friend and shows Blackweir woods looking beautiful in the spring sunshine with wild garlic and bluebells growing in profusion. This lovely carpet of flowers is due to the hard work you have put in to clear the invasive Himalayan Balsam over the past two years. Thank you!
- Looking forward to 2018 and Spring and Summer when we can get busy on the Balsam again. 1 week ago
- https://t.co/v4f3u7z8BJ 1 week ago
- December's Conservation event at Bute Park has been cancelled due to outside events. See you in January. Have a lovely festive break. 1 week ago
- Conservation event hopefully still going ahead Saturday 11th November. We will meet at 10:30 by the Education Cent… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- If you are a Friends of Bute Park Member, we are hoping to hold a social event. All details are on the email that… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- The price we will charge will depend on how many we will be printing but should be around £6.00 - £7.00 (to include… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
Bute Park website