This photograph was taken very recently by a Friend and shows Blackweir woods looking beautiful in the spring sunshine with wild garlic and bluebells growing in profusion. This lovely carpet of flowers is due to the hard work you have put in to clear the invasive Himalayan Balsam over the past two years. Thank you!
- Peter Finch talk taking place in larger room so email Mike Harper email@example.com. £3.00 per person 1 month ago
- Sorry Conservation is actually Saturday 9th March. Meet 10:30 Secret Garden Cafe. Whoever first grab table by river. 1 month ago
- CONSERVATION CANCELLED Thursday due to promise of bad weather. Ranger is hoping February 9th will be better. Sorry to have to cancel. 1 month ago
- 31st January 2019. Thursday. Trimming hedge and other work with Bute Park ranger. Meet near Secret Garden table by river 10:30. 1 month ago
- Saturday 10:30 Secret Garden Cafe. Friends of Bute Park will be there for conservation whatever the weather. Minc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Sorry Bute Park Ranget decided to cancel the conservation event as I know many of you Friends brave were looking fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
Bute Park website